Important Note for Faculty and Staff regarding updates to Adobe Creative Cloud Applications
Adobe recently changed the licensing model for the Creative Suite and versions that use the old method will expire on September 29, 2019. As a result of this change, the Information Systems (IS) team is in the process of upgrading all installations of Adobe’s Creative Suite on campus to version 2019. After the upgrade, all users—faculty, staff, and students—will be required to login using their Champlain credentials to access the Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 applications.
If you have Creative Cloud installed on your Champlain College computer, we ask that you update to Creative Cloud 2019 no later than September 26.
Please upgrade to Creative Cloud 2019 by downloading the Creative Cloud application here: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/download/creative-cloud.
After you sign in with your Champlain credentials, you can install any or all of the available Adobe applications. If you already have an Adobe ID that uses your Champlain address, you’ll be asked if you want to use your Personal or Enterprise ID, please choose Enterprise.
- You can login to Creative Cloud on any two computers at the same time.
- If you login to a third computer, you will be asked if you want to be logged out of one of the others.
- If you teach in a computer lab, remind students to log out at the end of class.
- If you have an earlier version installed the license will expire on September 26, 2019.
- At this time Adobe will stop offering the discounted annual subscription.
If you need assistance, contact Champsupport at email@example.com or 860-2710.