Your google calendar can be shared with others via the Gmail web interface. To get started, follow the steps below.
- Log into gmail at: https://mail.google.com
- Click on the dots in the upper right corner and then on “Calendar”
- Click on the drop down menu next to your calendar and then “Share This Calendar”
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to share the calendar with, click on the drop down next to permissions and choose the level of access they should have. Once those are filled in click on “Add Person” and then on “Save”
- The person you are sharing with will receive an email stating that you have shared the calendar with them.