How to Log into Canvas – (Champlain College students, faculty and staff with @champlain or @mymail accounts)
- Go to https://champlain.instructure.com/
- Sign into your Google Champlain account by entering your Champlain username and password.
- Forgot your password? Reset your password at https://welcome.champlain.edu or contact Champ Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-860-2710.
How to Log into Canvas (users without Champlain email accounts)
- Go to https://champlain.instructure.
- Sign into with your personal email address and password
- Forgot your password? Select “Forgot Password” to create a new password.
How to Use Canvas
- Getting Started with Canvas as a Student
- Getting Started with Canvas as an Instructor
- Canvas Mobile Apps
How to Get Help with Canvas
Champlain College offers 24/7 Canvas support for all users. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact them by:
- Clicking the “Help” button in the bottom left corner of Canvas to submit a ticket or to live chat with a member of the Canvas support team.
- Calling 877-399-9103, a dedicated 24/7 support line for Champlain College students and faculty.
- Emailing: email@example.com
If your question is not Canvas-related please contact Champlain College Support Services for assistance.
Canvas and its hosting infrastructure are designed for maximum compatibility and minimal requirements. (Note: Software Development and Engineering courses may haveadditional technical requirements.)
- A minimum of 1024 x 600. This is the average size of a net-book.
- Windows XP SP3 and newer
- Mac OSX 10.6 and newer
- Linux – chromeOS
Computer Speed and Processor
- Use a computer 5 years old or newer when possible.
- 1GB of RAM
- 2GHz processor
- Latest version of JAWS for Internet Explorer 9 & 10 and Firefox
- Latest version of VoiceOver for Safari
- There is no screen reader support for Chrome
- Canvas has been carefully crafted to accommodate low bandwidth environments.
- Minimum of 512kbps
*For additional technical requirements, navigate to the Champlain College technical requirements page.